terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2013

Música do dia: Local Natives - Who Knows Who Cares


I've been going down
Down into the river baby
Listen to the sound
It's something only god knows
You figure it out, I can't stay
Water's in the clouds
Is my life about to change?
Who knows, who cares

So we took a van down to colorado
Where we ran into the dead
I took you by the hand
Know that even with your doubts, it's ok
Take into account that it's not about to change
Who knows, who cares

You could let it down
Jump into the river baby
Easy as it sounds
It's never quite as easily done
The current has us now, it's ok
Take into account that it's all about to change
Who knows, who cares

No one's been there
But I don't care
I know all have been there
I don't care
I know

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário